Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Abortion - Never Give Up South Dakota!

Dr. Alveda King, Pastoral Associate, Priests for Life, daughter of Rev. A. D. King
To the people of South Dakota, I fully endorse your VoteYesForLife.com campaign. Your support for this effort touched my heart during my last visit with you in South Dakota. I know first hand the tragedy of abortion, and abhor the treatment of the unborn like they are some kind of political football to be discarded. All the arguments Planned Parenthood uses are full of lies and deception. Congratulations for never giving up in South Dakota. This is the ultimate issue. Without life all other issues are meaningless. Your initiative will be a role model for the nation. Martin Luther King was unequivocally pro-life. The slavery issue was a “choice” issue not that long ago. Owning a slave was called exercising your freedom of choice, just like killing an unborn child is today. Both are equally reprehensible in a civilized society. I am praying for you in South Dakota and will do everything I can to help you to victory. Thank you so much for what you are doing.

No comments: