Saturday, April 12, 2008

Abortion South Dakota - Madonna, Brooke Shields Their Positions On Abortion!

Madonna surprised by ultrasound! Madonna was thrilled to see her baby living and moving in her womb. When she saw her daughter on ultrasound, Madonna said:

"I was stunned when I saw on the ultrasound a tiny, living creature spinning around in my womb. Tap-dancing, I think. Waving its tiny arms around and trying to suck its thumb. I could have sworn I heard it laughing." ("World Magazine" December, 1996)
Madonna said this after seeing her then pre-born child on ultrasound when she visited her OB-GYN. Moments like these are awe-inspiring for mothers and fathers.
Brooke Shields, Actress and Supermodel: "Too many people use abortion as a form of birth control. And that's very wrong. I could never, ever have an abortion." (Source: Redbook Magazine, 8/91)

No comments: