Monday, May 12, 2008

Abortion South Dakota. Way To Go President Lorraine Hale, President Of Presentation College In Aberdeen, South Dakota!!!

Senator Nancy Turbak Berry Was Disinvited To Be The Commencement Speaker At Presentation College's Graduation Ceremonies in Aberdeen, South Dakota On Saturday, May 10th.

"I Was Told I Was Not Welcome To Speak, Because I Do Not Share The Catholic Church's Position On The Proper Role Of Government (Leave The Government Out Of It Nancy! It's Plain And Simple, The Catholics Aren't Into Killing The Unborn!) In Decisions About Reproduction," Turbak Berry said. "While Not An Especially Defining Issue For Me (Nancy, It Is Now!), I Have Always Been Candid About My View That Government Should Have A Limited Role In What I Consider To Be Very Personal Decisions... (Taking The Lives Of Unborn Babies). " Turbak Berry Said Her Views Were A Matter Of Public Record Long Before She Was Invited To Speak.

No comments: