Thursday, August 21, 2008

DakotaWomen.Blogspot.Com Ticked Off By Dakota Values!

DakotaWomen.Blogspot.Com Has Made My Day! In Their Blog They Take Issue With My Ability To Capitalize. Apparently They Are Worried About The "Huge Strain On The Left-Hand Pinky Finger For the Repeated SHIFT Button Motion, But It's Also Wrong On So Many Levels, Not To Mention Visually Confusing."

Just A Comment For DakotaWomen.Blogspot.com. #1. I Am Touched And Have To "Hand It To You" For Your Concern About My Pinky Finger. It Is Doing Well Although It Is No Longer Able To Bend #2. I Would Absolutely Not Want To Confuse You In Any Way! #3. I Am Genuinely Concerned About Your Views On The Unborn, Abortion And Belittling Those Who Are Pro-Life I.E. Leslee Unruh, Pastor Steve Hickey. #4. I Am Amazed That You Haven't Taken Issue With What I Have Blogged, Only My Capitalization UnSkills. #5. There Must Be Some Truth For You In My Blogs And Apparently You Have No Rebuttal. #6. Thank You For Reading My Comments And Considering Them!
P.S. DakotaWomen.Blogspot.com ... I Use To Be Tough Like You Until The Day I Held My Full Term Stillborn Baby. That Day My Life Changed. That Day, I Realized Life Was More Important Than Choice And Tenderness More Important Than Being Tough.

No comments: