Monday, April 6, 2009

Sarah Buller Arrives In Heaven!

I'm Touched When I Think Of The Life Of 18 Year Old Sarah Buller! She served mankind as noted on her blog..."Loving Those, Who Others May Forget!"

A Tribute To Sarah Buller From Hendricks, Minnesota. Sarah at the young age of 18, serving as a Missionary in South Africa went home to be with the Lord on Sunday, April 5th... the result of a car accident.

Sarah said on her blog...

"Ok so here is a little bit about me. I'm from Hendricks, MN. I've lived here all of my 18 years! It's a very small town (725)! My parents are awesome... most of the time!
I'm the oldest of 9 kids, we have a lot of fun! I have grown up in a Christan home, gone to church every Sunday. Never missed a Sunday except when I was born (I was born on Easter) all that good stuff!
when I was 5 I was listening to "The Donut Man" I thought, I understand, I'll say the prayer. But not until I was 12 or 13 when I really gave my life to Him. I was a homebody! I was at Acquire The Fire a youth conference. They talked a lot about missions and how we need to tell other people about the grace, the love Christ gives us! We can't just sit and let people walk by us everyday that are hurting and lost and not tell them. Oh and I live on a farm!! I'm a farm girl, dude it's in my blood! You probably know me. I'm Sarah Buller from Hendricks, MN. I'll be in South Africa for 9 mouths with AIM Adventures In Missions.

"God Speed Sarah!"

No comments: