Thursday, October 16, 2008

Advice For Chris And Tiffany Campbell

As I Attended The "Pro -No" Rally On the South Dakota Abortion Initiative 11 The Other Day At The Federal Courthouse, I Looked Around And Saw A Mix Of Emotions!

Spokespersons against Initiative 11, Chris And Tiffany Campbell Were There With There Cute Little Boy! Tiffany Made a Speech In Support Of The Ban. As I Saw And Heard Her, She Did More Than Speak To Discourage Support For Initiative 11 But Revealed That She Is Still A Grieving, Hurting Mother Who Unfortunately Lost A Baby! I Know What She Feels Like, I Lost A Baby!

My Advice To Her And Her Husband, If They Haven't, Is To Check Out The Infant Loss Support Groups At Avera Or Sanford Hospitals. Wow! I Do Encourage Tiffany And Chris To Try To Work Through This Difficult Loss !

1 comment:

Travis said...

Dakota Values –

Once again you demonstrate your warmth, love, and compassion. Even to the people who are in opposition to the cause of Life. You represent Christ’s Love well. Keep up the good work.

I just wanted you to know that your standards of morality are an encouragement to all of us in this fight.